Goodwill has a variety of volunteer teaching opportunities. Volunteers do not need to be a trained educator; they just need a passion for working with individuals to help them reach their potential.
Lunch and Learn Series
- A program designed for employees of Goodwill to provide additional information about a wide variety of topics which will enhance their life at work and home.
- Ideal Teacher is an expert in the class topic.
- Curriculum is provided by the instructor - Examples of topics covered in the class include: Fitness, Financial Topics, Travel, Community Programs, Event Planning, etc.
- Class is offered monthly with topics changing each month.
Job Fair Boot Camp
- A program designed to help job seekers prepare for upcoming Goodwill sponsored Job Fairs.
- Ideal Teacher an individual experienced in Human Resources or hiring practices.
- Curriculum will provided by Goodwill. Instructors are encouraged to include personal examples as well.
- Class is offered twice a year prior to Goodwill sponsored Job Fairs.
- Classes are offered in English and Spanish.