[cs_content][cs_section parallax=”false” separator_top_type=”none” separator_top_height=”50px” separator_top_inset=”0px” separator_top_angle_point=”50″ separator_bottom_type=”none” separator_bottom_height=”50px” separator_bottom_inset=”0px” separator_bottom_angle_point=”50″ _bp_base=”4_4″ _label=”Section 1″ style=”margin: 0px;padding: 45px 0px;”][cs_row inner_container=”true” marginless_columns=”false” _bp_base=”4_4″ style=”margin: 0px auto;padding: 0px;”][cs_column fade=”false” fade_animation=”in” fade_animation_offset=”45px” fade_duration=”750″ _bp_base=”4_4″ type=”1/3″ style=”padding: 0px;”][cs_text _bp_base=”4_4″]
- General Consumer Information
- Gainful Employment Information Culinary Arts Diploma
- Gainful Employment Information Patient Care Technician
- CARES Act
- CARES Act Reporting
- Final Quarterly Budget and Expenditure Report
- Masks are optional for all individuals in our facilities, regardless of vaccination status.
- We encourage everyone to wash their hands regularly with soap and water; and to maintain a 6-feet distance from others wherever possible.
- We strongly encourage all members of the Helms College community to do their part to prevent the additional spread of the virus by getting fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as soon as possible.
- If students, faculty, or staff exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 or have come in contact with someone who has tested positive, they are to inform their program manager or supervisor who will manage the situation on a case-by-case basis to ensure we respect each person’s right to privacy. Helms College will continue to follow CDC guidance related to isolation and quarantine.
[/cs_text][/cs_column][cs_column fade=”false” fade_animation=”in” fade_animation_offset=”45px” fade_duration=”750″ _bp_base=”4_4″ type=”2/3″ style=”padding: 0px;”][cs_element_text _id=”6″ ][cs_content_seo]Coronavirus Policy\n\n[/cs_content_seo][cs_text _bp_base=”4_4″ class=”cs-ta-center”]
Both campuses of Helms College are currently operating in normal in-person classroom and experiential learning settings. The senior leadership team of Helms continues to the very fluid COVID-19 situation in Georgia and has outlined the below protocols to help ensure our students, faculty, and staff are as safe as possible. We are adhering to guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and the Georgia Department of Public Health.
For more information in Macon, please contact Quandra Wright at email@example.com .
For more information in Augusta, please contact Kierra Stockton at firstname.lastname@example.org.